Assistant Consultant - ESG/ Sustainability - Full time
CKP Sustainability Consultants (CKP) is a professional provider of corporate sustainability consulting services in Hong Kong. We specialize in sustainability report writing and we offer a host of complementary services, including stakeholder engagements and environmental data analysis.
Our deliverables not only ensure our clients comply with all regulations, but more importantly, provide a complete picture of corporate sustainability standing for corporate leaders to make informed business decisions. This would, in turn, allow us to work with our clients to manage and mitigate economic, environmental, and social risks, and enhance corporate value.
- Assist in areas of sustainability consultancy, including sustainability reporting, stakeholder engagement, materiality assessment, benchmarking and others
- Review clients’ operational activities and sustainability initiatives
- Cultivate professional relationships through open communications with existing and/or prospective clients
- Assist in other relevant projects
We are looking for:
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Passionate for environmental and social, or sustainability, topics
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines in Marketing, Journalism, Science, Environmental Management or equivalent with relevant experience
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast-learner, self-motivated, flexible and able to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Required)